hubcapcollector.com

The only site for threaded hubcap collectors!


Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search
Choose your language:

Category Albums Files
User galleriesThis category contains albums that belong to Coppermine users.
18 2,997
2,997 files in 20 albums and 1 categories with 164 comments viewed 314,208 times

Random files
Graham_Bros_PA_2_A.jpg
Graham_Bros_PA_2_A.jpgGraham Brothers130 views HEX IS APROX. 2 7/8 INCHES. A LITTLE UNDER 2 INCHES HIGH. INSIDE DIAMETER IS 2.365 frank
Buick_PB_3_B.jpg
Buick_PB_3_B.jpgBuick90 viewsSidefrank
Marion_CA_1_A.jpg
Marion_CA_1_A.jpgMarion82 views• Description; Cast aluminum threaded hubcap for a Marion automobile built in Indianapolis, Indiana between the years of 1904 and 1915. It has casting number 1310 on the inside.
• Size; The cap has an outside diameter of 3 11/16” and is 1 7/8” high with 2 11/16”- 24 threads.
frank
Oakland_PA_3_B.jpg
Oakland_PA_3_B.jpgOaland68 viewssidefrank
Willys_Knight_CA_2_C.jpg
Willys_Knight_CA_2_C.jpgWillys Knight71 viewsunderneathfrank
Stoewer.jpg
Stoewer.jpgStoewer91 viewsThe first company was founded by the Stoewer brothers, Emil (lived 1873 - 1942) and Bernhard (1875 - 1937) in 1896 for manufacturing sewing machines in Stettin. In 1899, the Stoewer brothers founded the firm Gebrüder Stoewer, Fabrik für Motorfahrzeugen and started to produce automobiles. Their first automobile was the Grosser Motorwagen (Large Motor Car), with 6.5 hp (4.8 kW) and 17 km/h (11 mph) maximum speed.In 1908 Stoewers constructed Stoewer G4. This model was immensely successful - 1070 cars were built. In 1910, Stoewer cars were built under licence by Mathis of Strassburg. In 1916, the family-owned company was transformed into a limited company under the name of Stoewer-Werke AG, vormals Gebrüder Stoewer.

In the mid-20's a new class of cars was introduced: the D-Types included D3, D9 and D10 with four-cylinder engines, as well as D5, D6 and D12 with six cylinders. Something special was in 1921 class D7 with a proprietary six cylinder aero engine with 120 hp (89 kW). It was the strongest car in those days.
In 1928 the company started to build S8 and G14 models with eight cylinder engines. At the beginning of the 1930s Stoewers delivered their highlights: G15 Gigant, M12 Marschall and P20 Repräsentant, each with eight cylinder engines, with 60 to 120 hp (45 to 90 kW) and 130 km/h (81 mph) maximum speed. The production of these cars had to be cancelled after 2,500 vehicles being produced due to worldwide economic troubles. In 1931 Stoewer constructed one of the first cars with front-wheel drive at all, class V5 25 hp (19 kW), 80 km/h (50 mph) maximum speed. The model named Greif Junior was built under the licence of Tatra. Its afterdecessor V8 Greif was the last car being constructed by Mr Stoewer itself, class Arkona and Sedina were the last civilian cars produced by the company.

With the beginning of World War II, Stoewer factory started to produce cars for the Wehrmacht as LEPKW class (Leichter Einheits-Personenkraftwagen, or Small Unit-Personel Carrier). After World War II, the Red Army seized the remaining production facilities, dismantled them and sent to the Soviet Union. The days of car manufacturing in this famous factory were over.




frank
Buffalo_Wire_Wheel__NPPB_2_B.jpg
Buffalo_Wire_Wheel__NPPB_2_B.jpgBuffalo150 viewshubcapco
Benz_CB_1_B.jpg
Benz_CB_1_B.jpgBenz90 viewsfrank
Jordan_PA_2_A.jpg
Jordan_PA_2_A.jpgJordan 1925-2773 viewsDescription: Pressed aluminum threaded cap for a Jordan

Dimension: THREAD: 2 7/8 OD: 3 HGT: 2 1/4 FLATS 1 15/16 WIDEST 3 1/8

hubcapco
Brown_CB_1_A.jpg
Brown_CB_1_A.jpgBrown (Great Britain)103 viewsDescription: is a cast brass hub cap with a brass insert. Brown Bros Ltd, London 1901-11, initially sold cars made by the Star of Wolverhampton with bodies by Salmson sometimes with Aster engines.

Dimension: 3” outside diameter at the base X 2 5/16” high with 2 3/8”- 18 threads. It is 2.2 across the flats
hubcapper

Last additions
Hansa-cb-1-A.jpg
Hansa-cb-1-A.jpgHansa Germany 1908-1939231 viewsHansa Hub cap . The cap has an OD of 70mm and is 27.5mm high with 64mm threads. It is 55mm across the flats. It is nickel plated cast brass with a brass insert.
frankApr 01, 2016
Le_Gui_1A.jpg
Le_Gui_1A.jpgLe Gui 281 viewsThe car was built between the years of 1904 and 1916, in Italy as the Guy and in France as the Le Gui. It was also known in England as the Millard-Le Gui after one of the importers who handled it.
The cap is cast brass with a copper insert and has an OD of 2.680” X 1 1/8” high. It is 2 ¼” across the flats and the OD of the threads is 2.160”
frankMar 08, 2015
Peerless_CB_1_A.jpg
Peerless_CB_1_A.jpgPeerless_CB_1_A297 viewsDescription: Cast Brass with an aluminum insert

Dimensions: 4 1/8” OD X 2 1/8” High with 3 3/8” – 16 Threads per inch. 2 ½” across flats and weighs 1 lb. 11 ounces
hubcapperApr 18, 2014
Babcock_CB_2.jpg
Babcock_CB_2.jpgBabcock285 viewsH.H. Babcock Co, Watertown, N.Y (1909-1913) . The Babcock line included a motor buggy with a 2 cyl engine as well asa conventional car with a 35/40 hp 4cyl engine.DKuhnFeb 23, 2014
image~7.jpg
image~7.jpg1919 Detroit Electric304 views1919-1920's Detroit Electric. Pressed brass nickel plated with nickel plated brass emblem.
Overall diameter: 3 1/4"
Thread diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 1 3/4"
jakelJan 10, 2014
image~6.jpg
image~6.jpgDetroit Electric (side)269 viewsjakelJan 10, 2014
image~5.jpg
image~5.jpgDetroit Electric (Back)239 viewsjakelJan 10, 2014
image~4.jpg
image~4.jpgWillys 6257 views1920's Willys 6. Pressed aluminum.
Overall diameter: 3"
Thread diameter: 3"
Height: 1 1/2"
jakelJan 10, 2014
image~3.jpg
image~3.jpgWillys 6 (Side)242 viewsjakelJan 10, 2014
image~2.jpg
image~2.jpgWillys 6 (Back)247 viewsjakelJan 10, 2014